Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Why?

I just realized yesterday evening that one of my friends was in Thailand for school.. The problem is I'm not sure where in Thailand or what since we haven't been keeping in touch other than the occasional msn conversation. I sent him a text message to his phone and an email but haven't heard back from him. I sincerely hope that he is okay. This is all just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time. And life has a funny way being a real bitch.

All I find myself watching now is the news... It's just so sad and I wish I could do something to help. I'm sure just even donating a little money would help - If anyone is reading this blog, please leave a message indicating whether you would be willing to donate money. One of my close friends is from Sri Lanka and she's trying to get donations together to send back home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home