Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Past, The Present, The Future.....

10 years ago, i...
1. was studying for my IGCSE (O Level) exams
2. didn’t have any real friends
3. didn’t have a boyfriend or a life

4. was a virgin

5 years ago, i...
1. lived in Shirreff Hall
2. was failing school
3. was a Microbiology & Immunology major
4. thought I knew men


3 years ago, i...
1. thought I was going to become an I/O or Clinical psychologist
2. didn’t know how to find a job
3. went out every Friday nite to the Party House
4. was crying over L.

a year ago, i...
1. was finishing up my MBA degree
2. wondered why nothing was going according to my life-plan
3. realized 6 years of school doesn’t give you any real life experience
4. thought everything would work out by the end of summer

this year, i...
1. got a real job
2. realized I hardly have any friends
3. really believe everything happens for a reason (school, men, life…)
4. am slowly coming to terms with the fact that I’ll have to leave L.

yesterday, i...
1. did Tae-Bo!
2. had my going away lunch at Dal
3. ate meatballs and fries for dinner :)
4. slept relatively early (12:30am)

today, i...
1. did no work again
2. will go home and vegetate (plan to watch movies & eat pizza tonite)
3. am drinking butterscotch hotchocolate :)
4. will get drunk

tomorrow, i will...
1. sleep in
2. hopefully spend all day in L.’s bed ;)
3. play PS2 (Tekken 5/Defjam Fight for NY!)
4. spend every second with L. like it’s my last

...btw, i stole this idea from W. - thanx for giving me the opportunity to reflect on my life (or lack thereof! :) )

4 Comments:

Blogger Chico said...

Ok look life is a maze of bullshit, struggle, happiness, drama and more drama. Things do change for a reason, but it does not mean that you have to face this crisis alone. I will forever be there for you no matter what, just don't push me or I might have to bust you up. Anyway check out my page and kep your head up.

11:06 AM  
Blogger Diamond Princess said...

hmmm.. why so bitter Chico?:) anyway, i appreciate u being there for me!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Shanshu said...

That was a cool post! I might have to steal that from you! lol

12:48 PM  
Blogger wyn said...

hehe, it was a pleasure for me to post this one. course, i had to select days where "yesterday, today, and tomorrow" were rather interesting... that was a near a YEAR ago and seemingly a lifetime ago, too, back in halifax. sometimes life feels like's not moving forward but then you reflect like this and i was pretty amazed. not wholly impressed but contented for a day or two :)

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home