Thursday, April 07, 2005

New Apartment

I did it! I moved :) I'm finally NOT a student anymore... Living near students for sooo long (hmmm.. a total of 6 years & 7 months to be exact) had me still thinking I'm a student - although I graduated in May 2004. Anyway, now I'm living in the heart of downtown - in the middle of the club scene and a 5 minute walk from work (I timed it!). The move was pretty stressful for me.. who would have thought I would have accumulated that many belongings in the past 4 years ... threw out a lot - including around 10 pairs of shoes - and I still have several others. At times I would also get upset, I can truthfully say I really grew up in that apartment and it held soooo many memories for me.... That's where I got to know L., that's where I completed my undergrad, that's where I started grad school, and that's where I completed grad school.. :) Anyway, I'm gone now, moved on ... and I'm happy - don't miss the old place at all! I'll post pics of the apartment once I manage to unpack everything - I'm currently still living out of boxes and suitcases (true desi style :) ). And the unpacking is on hold for now coz I'm really not well :( I caught a cold - was pretty bad...had to take a day off work to recuperate ...I'm much better now but still not 100%. Anyway, now that I have some of my appetite back I wanna order some Dominoes tonite, or alternatively go to wing nite & then sit at home and be a total couch potato. I plan to watch Spanglish tonite, hopefully it's worth watching... Anyway...I'm all out of things to say... Hopefully, my next post will have pics of the apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home